Our returns policy is designed to assist you with your return. If you have just received your order but it doesn’t fit or suit you or you have a change of mind…you are more than welcome to return it to us providing the terms & conditions below are met. Please note that our policy lasts 14 days for orders shipped within Australia and 21 days for orders shipped outside of Australia (from the date the goods were delivered to you).
The items must:
- Be in the original condition you received them, being unworn, unwashed and unstained
- Have no make-up, fake tan or any other marks
- Not smell of deodorant, perfume or detergent so please take good care when trying on your garment.
- Be received by us within the time frame specified (within 14 days of receiving your items in Australia and 21 days for orders shipped outside of Australia).
- Have all original labels and swing tags attached.
- We only offer a refund if the items are faulty due to manufacturing fault.
- We will first attempt to replace your item(s) and if we run out of stock, we will offer you a refund.
- The value of the refund amount is the cost of the item paid by you.
- Note that we inspect our garments before sending out but if you believe there is a manufacturing fault, please contact us as soon as possible upon receiving any faulty items with photographic evidence of the fault.
- We offer store credit if your purchase does not fit or suit you or if you have changed your mind.
- Store credits are the value of the item(s) only and original postage costs are excluded.
- We ask that you cover your return postage if you wish to exchange your garment due to sizing issues or change of mind.
- We are not responsible for the loss of returns by shipping company so please hold onto proof of postage.
- Any sale products, promotional coupon sales, flash sales items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are faulty.
- All jewellery cannot be exchanged or returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Candles that are in their original conditions (unused) can be exchanged for a different scent if you have a change of mind. However, used candles cannot be exchanged or returned as they will have no resale value.
- We do not do straight exchanges or hold stocks for exchanges. If you would like to order a different size, return your item as soon as possible and we will issue you store credit if the items are deemed eligible according to the return requirements laid out above. Store credit can be used to order a different size or any of our other products.
All Returns must:
- Be sent back and received by us within 14 days of receiving your items in Australia (21 business days for international order – outside of Australia).
Refund and Store Credit Processing Time
- Please allow up to 5 business days from the time we received your returned item(s) to process your return request. We will notify you via email once your return has been processed.
- We are not able to process your refunds and store credits until your item is received and has been inspected by us.
To return your item
- Please print and complete the returns form below, cover the return postage cost and send your return back to us along with your original tax invoice.
- Return item(s) will be assessed and we will notify you if your item has been accepted. Products deemed non-returnable following the terms and conditions above will be sent back to you.
- We strongly recommend obtaining tracking on your return parcel, as we cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.
Our return policy is in compliance with the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). Please refer to the link below for more information.
By ordering any of our products on our website, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.